|Basic Information on Data Protection|
|Controller||ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L.|
Providing online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services
|Lawful basis||Express consent and legitimate interest|
|Recipients||No data will be passed on to third parties unless legally required to do so|
|Rights||Data access, rectification and erasure, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information|
At ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some instances, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe that we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users into an automated file.
Our commitment begins by providing you with the following information:
- Your data is collected to improve user experience, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will ask for your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process it, you can ask us to stop processing it.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
- Se recogen tus datos para que la experiencia de usuario mejore, atendiendo a tus intereses y necesidades.
- Somos transparentes en relación a los datos que obtenemos acerca de ti y la razón por la que lo hacemos.
- Nuestra intención es ofrecerte la mejor experiencia posible. Por ello, cuando vayamos a usar tu información personal lo haremos siempre cumpliendo la normativa, y cuando sea necesario, solicitaremos tu consentimiento.
- Entendemos que tus datos te pertenecen. Por tanto, si decides no autorizarnos a procesarlos puedes solicitarnos que dejemos de tratarlos.
- Nuestra prioridad consiste en garantizar tu seguridad y tratar tus datos de acuerdo con la normativa europea.
Si deseas obtener más información sobre el tratamiento de tus datos, consulta los distintos apartados de la política de privacidad que se encuentran a continuación:
Who is the controller for your personal data?
Identity: ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L.
Company address: MOLÍ D’EN BISBE, 18-34
Tax ID No. (CIF): B65890428
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make an enquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact that person by email at email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user may provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and e-mail address.
- Payment and return information.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, you are required to fill in the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website. Likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that you are unable to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions for which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we process your data?
At ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. we process the information provided by interested parties for the following purposes:
- Handling orders or providing any of our services, either online or in physical shops.
- Handling the sending of information you request from us.
- Undertaking commercial actions, maintaining and managing relationships with users, as well as managing the services offered through the website and information tasks, including:
- automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and customer segmentation tasks in order to personalize treatment according to your characteristics and needs and to improve customer online experience.
- Setting up and managing contests, prize draws or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as handling personal data from invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to any complaints from customers or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data collected as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Processing Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the lawful basis for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be justified on the following lawful basis:
- Consent of the data subject for the acquisition of services and products, for contact forms, information requests or registration in e-newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of our customers’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the data subject for all matters relating to automatic assessments and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described above will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection (i.e. for the duration of the commercial relationship), as well as for the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data.
Who will be provided with your data?
In some cases, only when necessary, ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (e.g. payment providers or delivery companies) with whom ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. works may use the data to provide the corresponding services. However, they will not use such information for their own purposes or transfer it to third parties.
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. strives to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. Such third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some instances, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, but only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Any personal data collected may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
Generally speaking, the data is stored within the EU. For data sent to third parties outside the EU, we will ensure that they offer sufficient protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can contact us and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following email address:
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
- Right of access: You can ask for information about the personal data we have about you.
- Right of rectification: You can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: You can ask for the deletion of your personal data after it has been blocked.
- Right to limitation on processing: This implies restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to object: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data by objecting to further processing.
- Right to portability: In some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format for transfer to another data controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualised decisions: You may request that decisions not be taken on the basis of automated processing alone, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
In some instances, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In addition, if you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the data included, exonerating ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in all cases, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated. Users agree to provide full and accurate information in the registration or subscription form. ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. reserves the right to terminate any services supplied to users in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated.
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. is not responsible for the accuracy of any information that it has not produced and for which another source is indicated. Therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for any potential damage that could arise from the use of such information.
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. reserves the right to update, amend or delete the information contained on its website and may even limit or deny access to such information. ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. is exempt from any liability for any damage or loss that users may suffer as a consequence of any errors, defects and/or omissions in information provided by ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. whenever it comes from outside sources.
In addition, the user certifies that he or she is over 14 years of age and has the legal capacity to consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
How do we process the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of our services were aimed at people under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the GDPR and Article 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. would require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians in order to process the personal data of the minors. In this case, the ID card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the user’s consent, except in those cases where the law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. has adopted the legally required security levels for the protection of Personal Data, and endeavours to install any other additional technical means and measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L.
ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. is not liable for any potential damage or harm that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures or disconnections in the running of this electronic system, caused by factors beyond the control of ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L.; nor for any delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by faults or overloads in telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, the Internet or other electronic systems; nor for any damages that may be caused by third parties through illegal intrusions beyond the control of ACOUSTIC & INSULATION TECHNIQUES S.L. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Links to other websites